Kr5istofer's Thoughts


« Home | Life's Joys » | Hello »

Sedation

I feel so out of it right now. My life feels like marathon, that will never end. Running around the same course over and over again. I have never liked repetition in any form. I work, play and sleep. Usually just work and sleep during the week. Is this what life will be like forever? I hope not. Every once in a while I get a random glimmer of random events. When I play in my band or write a new song I feel new again, but only for a short time. I need to play with them more often. Anybody know a GOOD drummer? Our last one was great, but he had a lot of baggage, not to mention the fact that he didn't like our songs. "To pop" I think was the term. Whatever I enjoy them. If you want to hear what we are working on go to this link.

http://www.purevolume.com/buttholechewies



Never mind the name of the band on the link. Our actual band name Valence (as seen above) was already used on the web site. The song you hear on that link is the first I wrote after a bad breakup a few years ago. Let me know what you think. Anyone can post a comment, just let me know who you are. No I'm not singing, that is my friend Steve, and yes he is single... I think.

Wow I all of a sudden feel like a Label Rep, pushing a new band. LOL anyway. Please take care.


3 Responses to “Sedation”

  1. # Blogger Aubstar

    Once again, you have managed to find a place to plug my favorite song! I'll have to give the link to everyone I know! Well, maybe not everyone, but pretty darn close! Nice Blog, I should really get up off my butt and update mine, huh?  

  2. # Blogger gustavolk-swagen

    I was just wanting to mention that I put you in the comment of my blog, and there's a link to your blog on my front page under "friends" that says SpaceboyX96 as the text.

    "Dumbfounded" is incredible, by the way.  

  3. # Blogger Kr5is

    Thank you very much friend!

    I need to figure out how to do that! lol  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.