Kr5istofer's Thoughts


« Home | Sedation » | Life's Joys » | Hello »

Quiet Deceptions

So I was brave enough to let everyone I know have my blog address. Holy Crap, is that scary. I gave it to my good fried Gustavo. He has posted some comments on my posts. Thanks for the support man. Check out his blog:

goose77.blogspot.com

Also check out my firend Jenna's blog:

waxphilosophical.blogspot.com

She is good with a camera, and you may find a few photo's of me on her site every once in a while.

As I have been reading through my friends blogs I got a lot of inspiration. I think Gus is going through the most right now. I hopw he can cope. He is changing his life, for the better I think. In his example, and on the encouragement of others around me I went to my church meetings today for the first time in a long time. Kinda wierd. It was more wierd cause I had changed my hair color this weekend, and everyone didn't recognize me.

I think I need to begin giving you a backround on who I am, and where I come from, and expecially the people that effect my life.

KARISSA- What to say. This is my last girlfriend. I can't even begin to say how much love I have for her. She is amazing, and I really felt it back. For reasons out of my control we had to end our relatoinship. It was hard. She kept saying that she loved me, and missed me, but she never made time to see me, and always had an excuse to go home. I know she is busy, but she always has time to see her new "friends", if you can call them that. From what I hear they are really shallow, and a bunch of Ass Holes. Guys that use her, and then kick her away. I hope she is happy. I hope she finds what she is looking for in life, but most of all I hope she comes clean with how she feels about me. She recently told me that we will never get back togeather. 2 things wrong with that. I don't believe in "never", and she would not look at me when she said it. I know she didn't mean it. Whatev... You'll probibly hear more about her later.

As for the rest of the people in my life, it will have to wait for another day. Thanks for reading my blog.


3 Responses to “Quiet Deceptions”

  1. # Blogger famousjay

    Kris, you are the coolest. I hope I express to you how much sway you have in my world. Love ya.  

  2. # Blogger HollyAnn

    I love Kr5is. hehe :)  

  3. # Blogger famousjay

    Dude, Kris, I love that she spells your name right.. lol  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.