Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Tis the season...

So, I've thinking about moving back to Colorado. I don't know if it has been some of my friends thinking about it, or if I'm just tired of being around all my married friends. Bryan and his new wife Katie invited me over for dinner, it was cool to see them in their apartment-in-progress, but it was awkward to be there. Just me and a Married couple, them asking me about my 'love life', saying, "We want to set you up with this girl, but we don't think you would like her." **INSERT SARCASTIC VOICE** WOW, that's a great idea! I'm so done with all this shit that's piled up on my plate, and I just need to leave. My music is all but dead, everyone around me is good as dead too. Ouch sorry to hurt you... Crap, maybe I'm too upset about the situation to see what is really happening. On another note, I'm trying to build up the courage to ask out this girl, but I'm a wuss. She is awesome, and it's not that I think I'll be rejected, it's just the initial uncomfortable embarrassment that I want to avoid. Once I actually start the conversation it's easy, and there is no way I could go wrong, but something is different. Whenever this girl is around I start to mumble and stutter. WTF? I'm such a geek, last night I couldn't even play my guitar right while she was around. How cliché, I'm a fool. So this dilemma was even in my dreams, I just need to do it, and tonight is the night.

0 Responses to “Tis the season...”

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.