Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Oh baby!

I can't wait till my 24x24 core processor becomes available.

It reminds me of when I got my first Gillette Mach 100 razor. Best shave I ever had.

http://hardware.slashdot.org/hardware/06/07/20/1717225.shtml

2 Responses to “Oh baby!”

  1. # Blogger Spinch

    Boiiiiing.  

  2. # Blogger famousjay

    Kr5is needs to post about his feelings and life events and goings-on like the rest of us.... come on.. please?  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.