Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Oh man!


I want to die.

So something that I authorized months ago and was told that I would have to okay it before I would be charged went through.
My work deposit should go through today, but I won't have enough money to survive or work till the end of July.

Paycheck today is $1004
Rent due on Saturday is $600
In the hole to the bank $341
I owe a bill of $240
Gas will be $250 between now and the 15th
Utilities are $100
Therapist is $60 a visit
I don't have any food at home and I don't eat out anymore.

$1500 to pay before the 15th. $1100 due tomorrow.

I don't mean to complain, I'm sorry that is all I have done on my blog that used to be a happy place. "You said that would be a happy house" lol
I can't do it. I can't be a good human being. I deserve this I guess.

4 Responses to “Oh man!”

  1. # Blogger shafnitz

    Dude, I've been there before... It's not a happy feeling that's for sure. The worst is when they charge you a bunch of overdraft fees. It's like, "you already know I don't have any money, why are you charging me more?"  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Kr5is,

    :(
    The same kind of shit happened to me. I mis-judged my State Farm insurance payment and my bank soaked me with a $21 overdraft fee. Payday was still a day out, so I couldn't contest it.

    It was cool to talk to you for a minute. Sorry that I was so out of it. I need some sleep.

    Please take care.  

  3. # Blogger Sarah Dawn

    Take it slow, you got through it before. I know it's not your strong point, but getting organized will really help. If you can feel in control of an out of control situation it will make all the difference. Take deep breathes and take care of yourself. Call your family and invite yourself to dinner. I know they won't mind. Write it all out, numbers on paper are easier to manage. Dealing with money is hard but you can do it.  

  4. # Blogger Gubi

    When I was first married I dont know how many checks I bounced, but I know it was alot. It took quite a while before I realized how to manage my books so that I didnt get in the hole. As I would always tell me wife. Dont worry about it. Eventually it will all even out and work just fine.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.