Kr5istofer's Thoughts


About that....

The last few days have been weird, but fun. I had a dream last night that I moved to Colorado. Not exactly what I wanted to dream about. Every time I do I get a stronger feeling to move there. I just agreed to pay rent on a storage unit with the guys I play music with. I really want the music project to take off. I hope to build a studio soon. I found the computer I want. Check it out:

http://www.apple.com/macmini

I think I might buy it for my birthday. That would be fun. I never thought I would buy a Mac. Whatev...

We might have found a drummer, he just needs to buy a set. He used to play with Steve (lead singer) in high school. I'm excited to play agian.

So I am going to add a new name to the "Kristofer Dictionary",

RICH - This man is my hero. Rich and I have been friends for 11 years now. He was my first friend in Utah when my family moved here. He is going to be getting married in a few months. I'm very happy for him cause I know this is what he wants. On the other hand I am sad to see someone so close change so much and leave my life. I know that's not what it really is, but it feels like it. He has done so much for me in my life I will never be able to repay him. Have you heard the Foo Fighters song called "My Hero"? In my life that song is about him. I was singing it all night tonight. Jenna and I are going to learn it, and I can't wait.

I hope to start posting some pics soon. that way you can all see who I am, and what I do. I think I do this for my own sanity. It helps me to write like this....

2 Responses to “About that....”

  1. # Blogger gustavolk-swagen

    I can vouch for Rich. He's awesome. He's also really similar to me, except taller, with a different personality and different parents. Uh... Yeah.

    Anyway, I think that Mac looks tight. Apple should have came out with that before I got my clunky machine.  

  2. # Blogger Aubstar

    *shakes head* What's that in your mouth? Oh, you're eating your words! If there is one thing that I would have never thought I'd ever experience, it would be YOU saying how awesome a Mac was...

    Oh well.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.