Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Yep...

So I'm awesome! That is right, I'm the last surviving customary gentleman in the post Generation X world. I asked her out, and she was excited. I need to not be afraid of that anymore.

1 Responses to “Yep...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Simply awesome Kr5is!

    On another note, I asked a lady I met by way of MySpace to join me for the company dinner on Dec. 17th.

    She said yes. I am excited!  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.