Kr5istofer's Thoughts


This Picture Made My Day



It's good to see that people still have a since of humor.

2 Responses to “This Picture Made My Day”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm glad you liked it. It's nice to see another post from you.

    I hang out on CrazyOnTap.com for my amusement. These pics are par for the course. However, some hyperlinks are not safe for work.

    I've considered trolling on the board... but I usually get sidetracked. I know it sounds childish, but then again, so is work.  

  2. # Blogger HollyAnn

    *giggle* That picture is pretty much awesome. :) I miss you Kris! And yeah, you definitely need to post more. :)  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.