Kr5istofer's Thoughts


I think it's funny...

Actually I think it's more curious... I can pick my mood sometimes. Other times I'm totally controlled by my emotions. Today I'm a little sick, which really sucks. However I'm not in a bad or sad mood. I'm not in a happy or excited mood either. I'm just glazed over and numb. So I put on a song that I think I want to listen to and it puts me back where I was when I first loved this song. A place where I had the world of opportunities ahead of me. I remember listening to this song when I was a teenager, and thinking that life is so cool and I have the ability to be anything I want to be, even if I can't keep it all together. I highly recommend the song, and if you don't have it find it and listen to it please. Tell me what you feel when you listen to it:

God of Wine - Third Eye Blind

Call it a sort of social experiment. There are a few songs that I have attached to specific memories, moments in time where I will always be. I'll try and list a few:

Today - Smashing Pumpkins - This one is fun, I was in my friend Mark's basement, learning to play the guitar. My friend Chris Terry put on This song, and tried to play it on the guitar. It was one of the first songs I ever learned to play.

Deep Inside of You - Third Eye Blind - I became friends with Someone I respected and thought I could never be friends with. Steve Cannon, about a month before he left on his mission we were hanging out, and listened to this song on repeat in his Jeep. It was cool.

Right Behind You - Our Lady Peace - This is one of my favorite memories and songs. I was at the concert with Heather, and Amber. Saw them come on stage and heard their guitars warm up on the PA and then I knew what they were going to play. I sang the first line of the song, and then they played it!

If you feel the desire to share with me please do. I communicate my emotion is through these songs, and I want to know more about my readers music influences.

0 Responses to “I think it's funny...”

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.