Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Call Me When You're Ready.

I'm walking away, It's not the same as running.

I can't fake who I am anymore. I'm getting angry all the time, and that is not who I was when I was cool to the people around me. Why does nobody trust me? What have I don't to deserve the alination?

I can't be who I really am though. It will remove everything I do love in my life, but then again I think that is happening no matter how I act or feel. I'm happy, but I'm frustrated. Frustrated that everything I touch falls apart. Everything I cherrish I ruin, and all I can do is cry, but I can't do that either. Why am I numb where I need not to be, and over emotional where I shouldn't be. I don't think I am who my friends think I am. What sort of mask did I put on for them, and more importantly which one? I wear different masks around different friends, and I have been lost in my many identitys. I can't see the real me, I catch glimpses of it when I'm with different people, but it is never in plain view. I can't write music because everything I do come up with sounds like I can't make a decision. I hate that. I'm complaining I know, that is something I'm good at. This is why I'm always set aside as a friend instead of a lover. Trust me I know...

1 Responses to “Call Me When You're Ready.”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Holy Crap! You just described me to a tee. I'm starting to wonder why we're not closer friends we seemingly have alot in common.

    I rooting for you Kris!  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.