Kr5istofer's Thoughts


*whine*

There are things that I want to just do lately that will confuse people. I want to tell my boss that I quit tomorrow, so I don't snap. I'm trying to schedule a trip for Krista to come out the Denver to visit. She is going to come out for her birthday, and go see Thrice with me. She is real excited. I'm nervous cause I want to have an apartment by then, but with no paycheck until the 24th I don't know if I'll have a place ready. I don't know if I can get a place because of my horrible credit history. I don't want to get out there and not be able to live anywhere because of it. I feel further and further away every day from the family of friends that I placed around me. I'm guessing that is why my dad always made it a big deal that I put my family first. I have never felt good with my family though, and I have always felt better with my friends. But now I won't have anyone to be the family I always had. Plus I won't have my family there for help. I don't think I can do it, I don't want to live in a dive either. A dive in Colorado is the ghetto. I hope when I get out there I can find a place where my credit will not get in the way, and I'm not afraid of my neighbors. I want to buy a car too, and I know I can afford it, but nobody will trust me. I'm already embarrassed enough that a good friend and I couldn't get a place because of me. What am I to do? I also want just one person to ask me to stay, nobody has, which makes me think they want me to be out of their lives. I'm not going to stay, but I just need to be needed. Whatever, I'm done.

4 Responses to “*whine*”

  1. # Blogger famousjay

    It's difficult to ask someone to stay who seems to need to go. When someone needs to leave and someone asks them to stay, it can make that person feel bad for leaving. I don't think you should judge based on that.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    +10 for Dionysian Unity.

    Kr5is,
    I have always thought very highly of you. I will miss you. I hope your dreams come true. I hope the ride of your life is straight ahead.

    Please promise me that you will keep writing in this blog.  

  3. # Blogger Eric

    Kr5is, you a awesome and everyone here is going to miss you don't ever think otherwise for a second. But you do seem to need to get away from this place, we just want you to be happy, but i won't lie i'd love it if you could stay and be happy.  

  4. # Blogger Spinch

    Kr5is, we're all going to miss you. But it would tear you apart if you DID stay, because the rest of your life you'd be asking yourself "What If?"

    If I were going to be a selfish bastard, I would've wanted you to stay. You're one of my best friends, and never forget it. But you've got to do this for you. I'm sure that you'll do great.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.