Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Empty...

Why does it seem so bleak?
It's on your face for everyone to see.
What have I told you? What have you learned?
What will it take, to get a chance?
It's not easy to be a page in your journal;
In a place where I'll soon be forgot.
All my fears exposed in a moment;
The electric spark has disappeared.
As long as you stay, all that you'll have is an empty hope.
And as long as I'm here, you’ll never know what you have.
Can you see past the cloud?
The one you fastened to your mind?
What is it you do see, what keeps you alive?
As long as you pray, things will continue to confuse you.
And as long as I'm here, all that I am is an empty hope.
Grow Up and get stronger. Find yourself, find your imposter.
The world is a beautiful place that should not be ignored,
But there is so much more, for you to understand.
As long as you stay, all that you'll have is an empty hope.
And as long as I'm here, you’ll never know what you have.

***

So I wrote that today, it's sort of an experimental lyric. I'm really not good at writing them, but please give me your thoughts. Maybe i'll put it to music one day if you like it.

1 Responses to “Empty...”

  1. # Blogger Spinch

    Me say:

    Thumbs up!  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.