Kr5istofer's Thoughts


I have a confession...

Come sit besides me in the dying light
What storms the morning brings, we'll weather all right
Your hand in my hand
And as we sit here, huddled in the gloom
Paradise seems strangely close;
Close to home.

I really don't know how to act right now. I'm looking at leaving my home of 12 years. I have lived here longer than any other place on earth. I'm going back to where I thought I always wanted to go, but I find myself more scared every day. There are people I really don't want to leave. I even got pissed at them when they were planning on it. (I'm sorry) How do I say what I really feel to all these people. Some of them may need to go unspoken, but I need to get a few of them out. What I have felt for the last few years all needs to be said. I have a lot to say to Christena, and Krista. I think I have said all I needed to ever say to Sarah, I already appologized for all the crap I pulled. I just feel like there is so much for me to close before I go. Now I have a month to do it.

2 Responses to “I have a confession...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Kris,
    Stay strong, change is terrifying. I feel your pain we might be in New Mexico by the end of the summer. I'm scared sh**less (I'm trying not to swear anymore, I'm not very good at it, especially when driving). I heard a wonderful paraphrased quote the other day, "Man is more afraid of change than he is of misery." Meaning it's easier to deal with the crap we have than to take the leap to change it. Stay focused on the great things ahead and make the most of the hard ones. Good luck!
    Sarah  

  2. # Blogger famousjay

    If it's any consolation to you, friend, I feel very much the same. I'm so excited for you to have this new opportunity, but I'm also scared of what all this change means. I know it's what you need, and I have a feeling it's going to make a huge difference in your world. You're awesome for being so brave.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.