Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Sundays...

Sundays are so BORING! There is nothing to do here in this city on a Sunday. The whole town closes down. Nobody on the street and the only thing open is Wal-mart. Holy Crap! I can't take this anymore. I'm someone that is not easily entertained, at least for cheap. I like things that cost money. Most likely because anything that is cool to do someone has managed to put their finger in it, and earn some money off it.

I played Halo all morning, after playing it all night. XBOX live is so freaking cool! I love playing other people from all over the world. It is cool. So that is the surface, as for what is happening in my life now, that is a novel.

A friend of mine and I had arranged (If she could) to go see a movie tonight. I knew from the moment that we made plans I was going to get a phone call late Sunday night, where she was going to tell me that she was sorry. Sure enough like clockwork she did. I have come to expect this. I did have fun tonight though chilling with Jenna and Danielle, I have been hanging out with them a lot lately. One of Jenna's friends Trevor came home from his LDS Mission, and we have been hanging out a lot. I really like him. We have become very good friends. I think he considers me a good friend, too.

I'm so ready to burst. I have a lot of projects going on right now, and so much emotional baggage. I need a break, or a breath of fresh air. Jenna and I are planning on going to Colorado in March to help her sister's family move in to their new house. I can't wait. It will be good to go and not have to worry about things for a few days. Funny thing is I will be going back a few weeks later for my Grandpa's wedding. I think this is going to be a good year of trips. I want to go everywhere.

I have decided to learn another song. Jenna showed me a Ben Harper cover of "In Your Eyes" from Peter Gabriel. I'm going to learn it and then perform it for everyone! I'll let you know how it goes. If you have time, you should find the song and check it out.

I leave you with another lyrical challenge, name the band and song for five points. You can google it if you want, buy you will have to post what you think of it, and what you got from it for credit :-p

***

Something has to change.
Un-deniable dilemma.
Boredom's not a burden Anyone should bear.
Constant over stimu-lation numbs me
and I wouldn't have It any other way.

It's not enough. I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I don't want it. I just need it.
To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive.

Finger deep within the borderline.
Show me that you love me and that we belong together.
Relax, turn around and take my hand.

I can help you change
Tired moments into pleasure.
Say the word and we'll be Well upon our way.
Blend and balance Pain and comfort Deep within you
Till you will not have me any other way.

It's not enough. I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I don't want it. I just need it.
To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive.

Knuckle deep inside the borderline.
This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to.
Relax. Slip away.

Something kinda sad about the way that things have come to be.
Desensitized to everything. What became of subtlety?

How can it mean anything to me
If I really don't feel anything at all?

I'll keep digging
till I feel something.

Elbow deep inside the borderline.
Show me that you love me and that we belong together.
Shoulder deep within the borderline. Relax. Turn around and take my hand.

***

0 Responses to “Sundays...”

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.