Kr5istofer's Thoughts


This time...

This song keeps running through my head today. I listened to it before I came to work, but I can't get it out of my head. The angst is setting in again, please stop...

***

I just remembered that time at the market
Snuck up behind me and jumped on my shopping cart
And rolled down aisle five
You looked behind you to smile back at me
Crashed into a rack full of magazines
They asked us if we could leave

I can’t remember what went wrong last september
Though I’m sure you’d remind me if you had to

Our love was comfortable and so broken in

I sleep with this new girl I’m still getting used to
My friends all approve,
Say she’s gonna be good for you
They throw me high fives
She says the Bible is all that she reads
And prefers that I not use profanity
Your mouth was so dirty

Life of the party and she swears that she’s artsy
But you could distinguish miles from coltrane

Our love was comfortable and so broken in
She’s perfect
So flawless
Or so they say

She thinks I can’t see the smile that she’s faking
And poses for pictures that aren’t being taken
I loved you
Grey sweatpants
No makeup
So perfect

Our love was comfortable and so broken in
She’s perfect
So flawless
I’m not impressed
I want you back

0 Responses to “This time...”

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.