Kr5istofer's Thoughts


The Places That You Fear

So I'm posting to please the Blog Gods. ***COUGHJENNACOUGH*** Actually I have been meaning to post for a while now. Not much happening right now in my life. Working, Breathing, dreaming of what I want to do with the rest of my life. I need to go to school. Work is going so well right now I'm afraid to leave my job for an education. I don't know how to pay for everything. I figured out my total bills just to live, and it costs $900 a month. I make about $1,300 a month. That does not include car repairs or paying debt. School is going to cost me $1,300 a semester. I can cover my school fees with grants, and loans, but If I don't have a full time job how will I live? If I do have a full time job how will I go to school? I know I have to go to school. I can't be exactly like my dad. I don't want to struggle with money for the rest of my life. I want to pay bills, but I also want to be comfortible in paying them. I'm trying to find a way to manage my time well enough to do school and work. If I could find a part time job that pays 800 a month I think I could handle it. I found a new place to live. It is going to be nice. I'll have my own room, and it already has the internet (A MUST FOR ME). I can't wait to move in. It's going to be expensive though. $275 for rent and then the utils are about $50 for me. It will be good for me though. I won't be living with my so called friends anymore. I feel like I'm just there to help them not be bored. If Katie is pissed at Bryan then he wants to hang out. When Rochelle is busy then Rich will act like my friend again. I can't be to upset at them though. Rich is getting married, and bryan works really weird hours. Steve might be getting married in about six months or so. So my band is going to dissapear. I'm sure Danielle and Jenna are going to dissapear in about a year or so, but for good reasons. I'm just sad that everyone is moving to something cool and exciting. I'm just me. I want to go somewhere too. It would be nice to succeed.

3 Responses to “The Places That You Fear”

  1. # Blogger famousjay

    If I go somewhere, I want it to be because my music takes off. I'd love to go to Australia, but I won't know until we tour there if I'd want to live there. But if my music takes off, I'm all over it. Otherwise, I'm gonna just be here....same old story.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Kris we need to get together and just hang out you and I sometime. We can talk about how crappy our lives seem at the moment. It will have to be a couple weeks off because of the show but we need to do it. I hope that you will survive and stay happy. Always remember that your family loves you.
    ~Zack~  

  3. # Blogger Aubstar

    I don't know if you'll get this, 'cause I'm posting it a bit late. But, there's always weekend school. It'll take longer to get where you need to be, but it will get you there. That way you can work full time, and have the money that we all so desperately need.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.