Kr5istofer's Thoughts


The New Uphoria

This is what I am going to name my band. I think we are going to change the name anyway. Someone told me that I have reached a "New Uphoria" yesterday, and it stuck. I love it. I hope the others do. I have had the worst week and a half of my life, but in the end it has all be worth it. I had to fix my truck, and have a root canal. Two things that are not fun. All togeather I have spent $700 on expenses. That is my whole paychek. Something really cool though is that I got a bonus at work today. An extra $150 never hurt anyone. The last two days have been really good too. I have found something really special in my life, and I feel good. I think it is a fitting way to end the CRAP! I have been really smiling, and I have noticed my friends really smiling. I think I saw for the first time in our friendship Jenna's real smile last night. I think it had something to do with the fact that her neice's are in town. I got to have my nephew sit with me for a while the other night too. They usually hate me. This is kind of a scattered post, but I feel good. I love you all.

Kr5istofer

0 Responses to “The New Uphoria”

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.