Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Make Tonight

So I went to Colorado this weekend. I had the best time, I left on Thursday afternoon. We rented this really cool truck that I got to drive, oh man it was cool. I got to my Great Grandparents house at about 8 PM, they live in Delta CO, which is about an hour south of Grand Junction. Sort of the middle of nowhere. I don't like that part of colorado, but man there were so mant memories wrapped up in visiting that place. My Great Grand parents are in their late 80's, and for the first time in 50 some odd years my grandpa is not planting a field. It was weird to see his land all empty. The barn was looking more run down, and he is getting shorter. I don't think he will be around much longer. It was cool though. The next morning we drove to Pueblo CO, that place sucks, there are no mountains for about 30 miles, and it is boring. I went to the mall on Saturday and got some new shoes for my suit, and found that the city is really crappy. I did get to hang out with my uncle though. He is totally cool, he plays in a band aswell, they are a cover band, but they are real good. I'm going to sent him my album as soon as we are done (if we ever get done). The wedding was in a Methadist church, which is always fun to check out, then we went to my grandmother's grave. That was real hard, the last time I was there I was at a good place in my life, but now I am worse than I was. It was so lonely there even with my family all around. I knew she was there too, I could feel her. My brother and I held eachother and cried, that rarely happenes. I have not cried in a long time. It felt nice. I need to do it more often, but the tears aren't coming lately. I can't cry when I'm depressed, I'm not sure why. At the reception I saw my entire extended family drink themselves silly. That was sort of fun, but it was really nice. I hope to have that many people at my wedding. That night I drove to Parker CO and stayed with my Cousin and his parents. That was the best part of the trip. We drove by my old house, and saw all the places that I grew up at, I want to move back. That is where I belong. I know it. I just don't want to go alone, I'm already alone here, can you imagine going to another place with only family, and no friends. That would be worse. Some of my friends showed thier true colors while I was gone though, some people said when I returned that they didn't even realize I was gone... Great... Thanks...

... That was my trip. I want to go back soon. Karissa and I talked for about an hour last night. That was so nice. She said she was sorry for being stupid. I didn't so much accept the appology, but it was good to hear. I still don't think I will see her soon. All my other friends have found something better, so I am again searching for another connection to have till that expires. It really is the month of change....

I have a new song that I like... Of course... It is really good, but I don't think I will post the lyrics due to how literal they are. The song is called Make Tonight form Emanuel. That song is so cool! It makes me feel so good listening to it...

I'm done for now...

0 Responses to “Make Tonight”

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.