Kr5istofer's Thoughts


New Post

I really don't have much to post. I haven't for about 2 weeks now.

Things are great, and there is nothing new to report. I saw Third Eye Blind last night, that was freaking cool! We're changing the name of the band soon too. I need some good suggestions. Here is a quote that I think deserves some thought:

Think for yourself. Question authority.

Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality.

To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Think for yourself. Question authority

-Timothy Leary

Well hmmm... I don't really completely agree with this quote, but I can't say that I haven't thought about it. Since I have been going back to church (which I missed today) it seems like thoes sort of questoins keep coming into my mind. What if this life is really an amazing set of circumstances where concious life was created? Everything tells me that that is not the case, but is that because I have been told that my whole life? There is a creepy thing to think about. What if we are alone? What if death is the end? What if there is no meaning to life? Argh... he really works on me when I'm trying again...

On that note I close with another song lyric... I have been listening to some Tool this afternoon... if you can't tell.

So glad to see you, I've missed you so much.
So glad it's over, I've missed you so much.
I came here to watch you play, Why are you running away?
Prying open my Third Eye

0 Responses to “New Post”

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.