Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Holy Crap!

So they made the announcement of the year to day on X96. The X96 Big Ass Show is going to be September 24th. This year will be better than ever! My favorite band in the entire world since the fall of The Smashing Pumpkins is playing! Our Lady Peace is making their 3rd appearance at the Big Ass Show.

Here is the Line Up!:

The Used
Story of the Year
Our Lady Peace
MXPX
Cold
The Bravery
Rise Against
30 Seconds from Mars
All American Rejects
Hawthorne Heights
Hot Hot Heat
Kasabian

This is exciting for me. I go to this show every year, and I have a blast every year. Thanks for another great show!

3 Responses to “Holy Crap!”

  1. # Blogger Hoo

    this is just to let you knwo I adore you  

  2. # Blogger gustavolk-swagen

    That rocks, man. I think that, money pending, I will definitely be going!

    The only bands I don't know are the last three you mentioned. Hawthorne Heights, Hot Hot Heat, Kasabian.

    As for your thought on the Smashing Pumpkins, I totally agree. I think the album, Siamese Dream, is everything musical that represents what I felt in High School back in the early 90s.

    And the soundtrack for Singles isn't that far off, either.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Rise against is awesome. So awesome. Just saw them the other week with alkaline trio.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.