Kr5istofer's Thoughts


This photograph is proof...

So here is the picture that was taken of us on Sunday as we went to do the Alpine Slide. This photograph was the last time anyone will see Spin pre Alpine Slide accident. It was sad... Anyway... I plan to go again!



Spin, Me, Jenna, Tiave, Dan

I'm as hot as Dan Anderson...

2 Responses to “This photograph is proof...”

  1. # Blogger famousjay

    ... There is no competition. :)  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    With Marzipan's radish, we will win the competition!  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.