Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Window to the soul...

So if dreams are usually about my deepest desires than I'm in a lot more trouble than I thought. I had a dream last night, and I don't think I'll talk about it here for fear of people having me more figured out. The dream was so nice and it seemed so real that I didn't want to wake up. Then I did, and here I am same ol Kris. Nothing special or different. I hate that! What could I do to help this dream come true? What can I do to make her notice me? Anyway... whatev. That was a real nice dream, and NO IT'S NOT A SEX DREAM! Good hell! You're all perverts!

Last night was eventless, but good. Steve said he didn't need my help working on the songs, and he made it seem like he didn't want me to go to the studio at all. He called me later and sort of in a Steve way said I think I excluded you, so let me tell you what's going on. But he actually said "Where are you? Why aren't you here? I know I said that it is a one man job, but don't be a pussy! Come down!"
Now I had already started on another project and said I wouldn't make it. He was cool... He mentioned that he placed a bid on an Apple G4 so we can put Pro Tools on it and finish the album editing at home. We will be mixing it later at another place. I did get a new router installed at home for my parents. I also bought a wireless card for my sister. She was excited to have it. I also gave her a USB mouse for her to use with her laptop. I was totally a geek when I set the encryption on the network. Rich even called for help with his encryption. So I got that done. My dad gave me a priesthood blessing that night too. We do that every year before school starts. It is a tradition that I welcome. Many things were said in that blessing that got me thinking. I need to get my life back on track...

Oh and I left my window down last night and it rained. Fortunately it didn't rain much and I didn't have to sit on a wet seat all the way to work...

I'm also going to California... Hell yeah!

2 Responses to “Window to the soul...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Yay for California!

    Yay for good dreams, even if you wake up eventually!

    Yay for... uh... pie!

    And sammiches!  

  2. # Blogger Hoo

    Hooray for dreams. Hooray for all the things that make you happy. By the way, I still haven't heard any of this music, I'm feeling left out!

    When are you going to CA?  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.