Kr5istofer's Thoughts


What Kind of Ex am I?

You Are A Jealous Ex

You're not quite over your past, and you are hurt that your ex is moving on
You're no longer in love, but you're not done with being pissed
Jealous of any happiness that comes your ex's way, you still can't let go
What Type of Ex Are You?

This does not seem right. Well, maybe...

3 Responses to “What Kind of Ex am I?”

  1. # Blogger Sarah Dawn

    Is it okay for me to be creeped out by this?  

  2. # Blogger Kr5is

    No, not at all, you should not be. Please don't think anything about it, it was just a game.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I don't know if I should take the test. It would probably say: "Dude. You are seriously messed up."

    On a side note, thanks for staying in touch in the blog-o-sphere.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.