Kr5istofer's Thoughts


I'm sorry...

I can't listen to these songs anymore, it goes straight through me and puts a needle in my heart. It's so painful to say goodbye, I didn't think it was going to be this hard. I love so much, so much bigger than my heart can take. I'm breaking. I cried today, I had to go to the bathroom to hide it. Wow that statement promotes masculinity. But serious, I set my iPod to random, and everything that played hurt, or had a draining affect on me. Sigur Ros - Untitled 6, Taking Back Sunday - New American Classic, Ben Folds - The Luckiest, Smashing Pumpkins - Drown, Our Lady Peace - 4AM. I can't escape even if I leave. Everything will follow me, and I'll still be haunted by the scars in on my heart, and new ones keep forming everyday. Is that all I am, a faint memory or a set of misplaced feelings? What would you think of me now, so lucky, so strong, so proud? I have always thought that was a confident line, but now I know it's sarcasm. I'm not even me.

3 Responses to “I'm sorry...”

  1. # Blogger Eric

    Bieng serious now


    i love you man, pull through, i'm rooting for you  

  2. # Blogger famousjay

    Kr5is needs to post something new.  

  3. # Blogger Eric

    i agree  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.