Kr5istofer's Thoughts


And so it is...

just like you said it would be.

So tonight I am saying goodbye to her. I don't know what to say or do, I have been trying not to think about it. I have been crying all weekend. I think I hid it from her pretty well, but I don't think I can tonight. This post is for you. I am going to miss you so much, and I know you will too. You have kept me together for so long, and you have been so supportive that I have no way to repay the debt. You notice when I'm not around. It has been my privilege to call you my best friend, and I really am sorry for all the shit I have dealt you. I want you to be happy, and more than anyone I have met you deserve it. I really hope we can remain close, but I don't know anyone that does in our situation. My fear is to not be a part of your life when we are old and falling apart. I hope our spouses understand our connection and allow us to be friends. You are something special friend. I love you.

Kr5is

0 Responses to “And so it is...”

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.