Kr5istofer's Thoughts


It's almost May...

It's almost May, and it's not supposed to snow. I woke up this morning and had snow on my windshield... again. It was dreary enough at lunch today that I went to Starbucks and bout a Carmel Apple Cider, and ate bagels. I think that is the most metro I have ever been. I even setup my tablet on the Wi-Fi and sipped my "coffee" like a trendy emo kid. All I needed was a multi colored scarf , a retro sweater and thick rimmed glasses. I have the scruff on my face down, and the Gap jeans. My cousin Chris asked me if I was gay because I carry a bag with me that has everything I need everywhere I go. I'm comfortable with my "murse" as my brother called it (Sort of a bastardization of Man-Purse), and nobody can tell me it's stupid. I do however need to get my eyes checked. I'm sure I'll need glasses, maybe then can I finally fit the persona of a trendy coffee drinking metrosexual, with thick rimmed glasses.

4 Responses to “It's almost May...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Do you flat-iron your hair too?  

  2. # Blogger Spinch

    It could be worse. You could be wearing a shirt from Express for Men while drinking a Pepsi One and smoking a Virginia Slim.

    Just sayin'.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    oh there you are Peter!!!! I was wondering if you had left the cyber world forever, and then i found you. School is out so i need to come hang for a weekend, and I'm proud that you have a man-purse, I love mine. Brother!!!!!!

    skivy  

  4. # Blogger shafnitz

    This post cracked me up man...  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.