Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Picture Post Time...

I keep trying to incorporate images into my blog, it will make it more interesting in my opinion. If you would like to send me a pic to have me post it, just do it.

spaceboyx96@gmail.com

Here we go!


Denver the Mile High City
This is a shot from the top of Red Rock Amphitheater



Mile High Stadium
Actually it's named Invesco Field at Mile High, which is about as cool as a monkeys ass. They should have never changed the name.


This is a pic of Jenna that my nephew took when I visited Utah


This isn't Jenna, it's Giggles... the person she becomes when she has Chocolate Fondue at The Melting Pot


This is what's left after Chocolate Fondue at The Pot


For some reason (which is awesome) Jenna, Jeff, and Spin found in necessary to blindfold me as a surprise


Being led through the streets of SLC, I knew where we were because of the light rail train bells


Red Rock Amphitheater
I visited this former seventh wonder of the world on a slow day at work.



Creation Rock


Tool
I heard angels singing and babies crying when I saw this gem found at Red Rocks Amphitheater. It's an autographed guitar and drum head by the greatest prog-rock band since Rush


...Well that is all I have to post for now. I will try and keep posting pictures with my entries, but I'm sometimes too lazy to pull the camera out. PLEASE COMMENT, I want to know if you think any of this is interesting or lame.

1 Responses to “Picture Post Time...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    WELL DONE!  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.