Kr5istofer's Thoughts


So I Sacrificed Myself For Science


I took this pan on myself today, can anyone tell me what's wrong with it? I like challenging the minds of the enlightened.

5 Responses to “So I Sacrificed Myself For Science”

  1. # Blogger famousjay

    Psst.. your root canals are showing.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Um, dude!... (besides being the worst pan I've ever seen) this sucker looks like it's tilted at about 15 degrees. Have you ran the Image/TWAIN hotfix yet? ;)  

  3. # Blogger Spinch

    4/18/2006 LHansen- TWAIN Hotfix is where it's at. What kind of pan machine is it? What's the KVP and mA? How long has this been happening? Can you get me an MSINFO? Follow the rules on the "Before you SHPR" guide and resubmit.


    Sorry, couldn't help myself.  

  4. # Blogger Kr5is

    It's not TWAIN, it's ScanX. New Drivers, but I haven't run the Dynamic Rendering, I hate that thing. With a Pan you can't change the KVP, and the exposure is like 18 seconds. I put some smoothing on it to fix the grainy pixels, but I don't think there is much I can do on a phospher pan. It's just useless. Surprisingly this one looks better than the pans they were taking before I got there. I was too tall for the machine too, so at the end of the pass the film tray hit my shoulder, and tilted the film. Lame!  

  5. # Blogger Spinch

    IN that case... no friggin' idea.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.