Kr5istofer's Thoughts


More Pictures

This post is mostly to show you where I work and what I work on all day. I really like my job, but I miss working with all the cool people at Dentrix. I don't miss the bullshit the company kept dealing to me though.


Here is the workshop. All the monitors on the ground are all in one computers that suck, but they are for a training we are having tomorrow.



This is the table I work on a lot. We have been ghosting images to all the computers for the training.



This room is usually full of surprises. New monitors, computers, gyro mouse and keyboards. Even ScanX I bet this is the most valuable room in the building.



This POS has plagued me since last Friday. This is a server that kept Blue Screening. After way too much time spent replacing the RAM trying to install windows, it still doesn't work. Dell finally is replacing it.



This makes me cry. This is the monitor involved in the Halo incident listed in my previous post. Ian actually uses it as his computer display and plays Halo from time to time. Man... I want one...

2 Responses to “More Pictures”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Holy smokes! ... A geek's dream! *Homer Simpson drooling sound*
    Awesome post.  

  2. # Blogger Eric

    I love the pics kick you are on it's awesome

    miss ya  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.