Kr5istofer's Thoughts


The Events of Saturday Night

I chilled with my cousins all day on Saturday. Actually we just drove around and went to a tanning place. We then watched America play Italy in the World Cup game. Dave called and wanted to know when I would be back in Parker, cause there was talk of going to Miranda's and go swimming and chilling in hot tub. I was so down with this idea, it has been years since I was willing to go do this with friends. It was fun cause I got to bring my diving mask and flippers to the pool. Dave and I took turns swimming around looking like geeks. At one point I was swimming on the surface using a snorkel, the I tried to go under, but I hit my face on the bottom of the pool. I guess I found out the hard way that I was in the shallow end of the pool. It was fun all the same, I can't wait till I get my key card for my pool, so I can go swimming a lot. Unfortunately the hot tub was closed for repair or something, so I didn't get to relax like that. Afterwards we went and got some JBC's, I forgot how good they taste. I don't really eat out anymore, maybe a sub sandwich for lunch, but I usually can make it home for lunch now. We wanted to rent a movie, so we went to Blockbuster. We decided to have a tailgate party in the blockbuster parking lot. Dave asked someone to take a picture of us chilling in the parking lot.




I had a blast. It reminded me of chilling in the Wal-Mart parking lot in Orem with everyone drinking a lot of cream soda getting ready to go to the hole. I need to do that the next time I go to Utah. Maybe I'll take a small group of my close friends, it would be worth the trespassing ticket. I'll just miss my court date and have a warrant for my arrest in Utah.

I got a copy of the new Dashboard Confessional album that day too, it will be available for purchase at the end of June. I will put a review for that and the new Muse album up on NotEmoEnough.com soon. I have to write one for Thursday too, but I have a hard time writing about albums I don't like. On Sunday I went to church and that fun stuff. I set an appointment with my bishop for Wednesday. I have lived here for 4 months and I still haven't met with him, but not by my fault at all. I have had 3 appointments canceled for one reason or another. I spent the evening with my uncle and aunt, I called my dad, but then I got a surprise call from someone I haven't talked to in nearly 13 years. My old bishop Ken Thiess called and told me that he was thinking about me and wanted to have lunch with me on Friday. Then on today I got a call from my therapist, she wanted to meet with me tomorrow. It looks like it will be a busy week for me, I just have to get through it. I'm ready to have an aneurysm or something, I need a real vacation, not one where I feel like shit when I go home.

0 Responses to “The Events of Saturday Night”

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.