Kr5istofer's Thoughts


New Blog Skin

So I have been thinking of changing my blog template for quite a while now. My MySpace.com template is still my old one, but I needed a change. After seeing how cool Jenn7a's blog looked, I decided to get of my A! and make the change. I got it from a web page called GeckoandFly. They have some cool template designs so it won't look like a typical blogger blog. I added a few things of my own and shazam! Here is my new blog. Tell me what I should change. I'm thinking of moving the comments to the bottom, but maybe not.

Kr5is

3 Responses to “New Blog Skin”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Awesome!

    Great new design. Thanks for the link!

    Have a great weekend!  

  2. # Blogger Spinch

    I really like the new template... it looks faaaan-tastic.

    I wonder if me changing mine was the catalyst for all of this? :P  

  3. # Blogger shafnitz

    I really dig it man... Solid!  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.