Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Well...

Thanks man, you know who you are.

3 Responses to “Well...”

  1. # Blogger famousjay

    WOO HOO! I'm a MAN now!!! YEEE-ah!  

  2. # Blogger Kr5is

    Sorry it's not you this time... Man! ;-)  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Kris,
    I'm glad to see you got a counter.

    Add some links. People will come back to make use of your links.

    Have a fun weekend!  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.