Kr5istofer's Thoughts


200th Postacular!

So if I had been writing every day I would have reached this lofty goal a while ago, but I don't like writing about my personal life every day. Also I don't seem to stumble over something interesting every day too.

I will be going to Utah on the 10th and leaving the 14th. I hope to see most of my Utah readers, maybe a party and a late night Wal-mart chill are in order. I'm sorry, Spin, that I'll miss you, but have fun in San Diego.

I bought a new CD the other day, and I didn't like it. That is until I got to track 5. Underoath's new album Define the Great Line is cool. The first few track are the usual from the band, they all sounded the same to me, but then track 5, Salmarnir, was pretty much an instrumental and then goes right into track 6, Returning Empty Handed, without stopping. Sort of reminded me of Intro & Point #1 from Chevelle a few years back. It is all awesome from there. Some really cool tracks on this CD. If you're into the Metal/Punk I think you might like this album. But don't take my word for it!

All is good here at camp Harrison in Colorado, noting real interesting to report on. I have come a long way since post #1 at the beginning of the blog-o-Kr5is. It's fun to go back and read those first two months. I recommend it for a good laugh.

Thanks for sticking with me everyone.

2 Responses to “200th Postacular!”

  1. # Blogger Spinch

    It's gonna suck to miss the visit. I'll have to leave the amp with Jenna to deliver unto you... and remember the scrubs this time! :P  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You had so better call me this time. We have to hang out.

    Kevin should be back from England by then.

    (801)347-0118

    Call me, bitch.

    - Bryan I  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.