Kr5istofer's Thoughts


So I thought about...

So I thought about getting a tattoo last night. I didn't because I can't really think of something I want that is permanent or as cool as Spins C:\>_ tattoo. But I was in a tattoo parlor last night, but not for me. I had dinner with Dave and his wife and Miranda, and afterwards Miranda asked me if I thought she should pierce her belly button again. Of course I said heck yes! I love navel piercings I think they are so cute. So I'm getting ready to help Dave install Vista on his computer when Miranda comes and asks me what I'm doing. She had a look on her face like she was ready to be mischievous, which is always fun to see on a friends face. She said we were going somewhere and it was a surprise. We went to Jason's house and then drove up to Denver. We went to a tattoo parlor on Colfax which is like 4th South in Salt Lake, everything is on that road. On the way we passed the Fillmore where Muse was playing, I cried for a moment then got excited to go into the parlor. Inside there were lots of pictures of tattoos and stuff. I have always thought tattoos were cool, but not for me. I told some friends once that if I'm ever a rockstar I would have my arms tattooed and do sleeves. I decided I need to find a different stage in life where I would get a tattoo, but I still don't know what I would get. What would you get oh awesome and for the most part silent readers? Feel free to post a pictuer if you do have a tattoo, and let's keep it PG-13. So that means Chris can't post his tattoo's.

Mirnda got the piercing done and then we talked at Jason's house till 3:30 AM and now I'm at work, good times but I will always remember the trip to the tattoo place on Colfax.

1 Responses to “So I thought about...”

  1. # Blogger Spinch

    I'm not sure what to tell you would be a good one... I <3 my C-Prompt and the /Dev/Leg, but they're me. I'm having a hard enough time figuring out what I'll get for my next one... but I do have one request.

    If you can figure out what you want before you get into town, I'll gladly be your tat-wingman if you get it done here (I'm a fan of Doc Holliday's in Murrah, m'self).  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.