Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Work

I love my job even more in the last few days. I started the new project at work and I think it is cool! I transfered to a department called High Tech. I support and fix issues for Dentist offices X-ray and digital imaging software. It is hella cool! They gave me internet access (which I'm using to post), and A lot of free room. They also trust me. I don't need permission for anything! The rules are a little more strict though, which is expected for such a small department. I think that it is a good trade off. I got a raise too! Work is going very well. The rest of me is still a little off, but I think it will be good in a while. I can feel something coming for me. I'm not sure what, but I know it's coming. Well enough for now. We'll see how I feel after I spend another night alone.

1 Responses to “Work”

  1. # Blogger gustavolk-swagen

    Dude, I couldn't be more happy for you. I'm glad to see that your blog matches the emails we've exchanged.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.