Kr5istofer's Thoughts


I Hate The Winter In Lexington (Orem)

This time of year just sucks. It's cold. It's wet. Nobody can hang out cause it's well spring... They are busy with their girlfriends... or whatever it is they may have. School is getting stressful for the rest of the semester, and I am just here. I got off work at 7:50 tonight, which means that I will leave at 4 on Friday. That will be nice. Work was really good today cause I was doing something new. This new program they have me working on is real hard, but I think I can handle it. It took me some getting used to today, but I think in about 3 weeks I will feel right at home. Speaking of "home", I'm going to Colorado soon! I know I have mentioned it here about a million times, but I can't wait. I miss that place so much. I really want to live the rest of my adult life there. I hope it is in the cards for me to have a family. I hope the person I marry will accept a semi-liberal conservative Colorado lifestyle. I want to have Denver Bronco season tickets every year. Sort of a tradition passed down from my grandma and grandpa. I can't wait for summer. I think I am going to do a summer theater season at the Shell here in town. It is an outdoor amphitheater. So cool for dates and make-outs... I mean... hang-outs. There is a lot on my mind, and I can't seem to get it out. Sorry. This is just another lame update of Kristofer's life. I think when I have the courage to paint my heart all over the walls of this blog it will become interesting.

Love to all!

1 Responses to “I Hate The Winter In Lexington (Orem)”

  1. # Blogger famousjay

    I find so much of what you say interesting and applicable in my life, and I don't want to hear you say that it's boring. It's only boring if you choose for it to be. (Yay soapbox! :-p) I love you kid. Sorry I didn't want to go out last night. Maybe tonight eh? :)  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.