Kr5istofer's Thoughts


9 Songs Later...

So at last count my band has 8 songs, and 1 cover.

Here is our current list of songs. Some of you may have heard a few of these. There are some new ones that nobody has heard.

Valence Songs
1. Dedle Dedle
2. Time
3. Unspoken Words
4. Surface
5. Dumbfounded
6. We're Still Free
7. Dark Eyes
8. Song for K
9. Send Me an Angel

I have almost written an album! This is cool to me. We had rehearsal last night, and it was so nice to play with a full compliment. We had an offer to play a show tonight but we were not ready. If they had given us a weeks notice I would be playing tonight. I can't wait to actually play a show. I'm going to organize one hopefully for the second weekend in July. It will be our first headline show. I want to find a band to play with us, but I think it's going to be just us. As far as my music goes everything is coming together nicely. Other parts of my life are still sort of blah, but as long as I have an escape I will be okay. I put up a new song of the day. It's Emo! I love that style of rock. It makes me happy...

2 Responses to “9 Songs Later...”

  1. # Blogger HollyAnn

    Aw, Kris! YAY! :) That's awesome! I'm so excited for you! (btw, I still read yout blog loyally, and I still think about you and love you!!) I wish I could be there for your show, but you better be having some shows after August 20th. Cuz, I'll definitely be there. *hug* :-D
    *hoddie  

  2. # Blogger ZackHarrison

    Dude that rocks. You had better keep me posted on the concert of yours. I'll definatly go. Thanks for everything bro. Thanks for letting me borrow the X-box. It's a lot of fun.
    I'll see ya later man,
    ~Zack~  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.