Kr5istofer's Thoughts


All things Kr5is...

I can't function, I can't breathe. I can't stand, can't think, can't leave.
But I can be brave, I can persevere. I can put on the armor, and turn to face my fear.
~IT WAS ME!


I'm sick and can't get better. I talked with my supervisor today and arranged to be on a slightly later shift. I come in at 8 now and leave at 4:30... Yay half hour lunch, I'm thrilled. I don't have much me time right now, and even if I did it would be wasted. I donno, when I feel like this all my motivation to be better leaves, and I want to do something like go to Vegas and blow some money, or revert back to the place I was last summer. I really don't want that, but I'm seeking some sort of temporary release. I have the opportunity that is for sure.

I'm pretty sure I'll be written up at work today. I had No Pay Yesterday, and I'm late today, plus I just got in trouble for wearing flip flops to work. I only did because I ran out the door as fast as I could. I can't do this anymore. Something needs to change for me in my personal life so my professional life doesn't seem so bad. I called an old friend yesterday to wish her happy birthday, her name is Jessica, I found out that she just divorced her husband. I'm happy for her. They were better as friends than they were married. We're going to take her to dinner tonight. (Bryan, Peter and I) I hope we can help her know that she has friends.

Anyway... I don't really know what to write today so I'm going to just finish and maybe pick up later.

0 Responses to “All things Kr5is...”

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.