Kr5istofer's Thoughts


My Job Kicks Ass!

So This will be the second time I typed this because the damned IE browser on my work computer F-ed up and deleted all I typed. Needless to say this will be shorter.

The move is over, sort of. I still don't have permanent housing. I have been looking online and as much as I can in the paper, but I'm just getting frustrated. I'm sure it will happen soon enough. I got here on Saturday morning at about 6 AM. I got to chill with Jenna all of Saturday and Sunday. It was nice to get to hang out with her for the last few days. On Saturday we went to my aunt Jodi's 40th birthday party. I got to see all my family from my mom's side. Plus my mom and sister were there for the party. They flew home on Sunday, and I'm glad I got to say goodbye. Sunday I went to the singles ward and had my records transferred from my old one. It was real intimidating to be there, and I don't think it will be easy to make friends there. But I will try anyway. Sunday night I spent a lot of time with Jason and Sarah, Jenna's sister and brother-in-law. They are so cool, and I had a blast. I said my goodbyes to Jenna which was my last of all of them. I am glad to have that over, it was hard to say to everyone, but it's done. I'm glad I made it home that night. You try and drive when your eyes are gushing like sink, and you can't breathe. I don't think I have ever cried so hard, but it was over before to long. I made a promise not to cry about it anymore, it would just get harder and harder to move on.

I started work on Monday, and I have had a blast. I can't believe it is Thursday already. They automatically trust me here, which is something I'm not used too. Especially after working for Dentrix. My boss, Tom, met with me and gave me a new Cell Phone, and Tablet PC, and offered me a Truck. Holy crap! That is awesome. He put me to work with another guy named Tom who has the same responsibilities that I do. We have been visiting about 3 offices a day. I found out that I don't ever have to pay for restorative dental as long as I work here. We trade work with an office in Denver. We fix service and provide Computers, and they provide us with Dental. I'll probably have a crown done on 2 of my teeth before too long. I'll have health insurance in 90 days, and I'm being treated really well. I love my job, and it is getting less and less intimidating as the days go by. I got to talk with Krista today, she is coming out to visit next Wednesday. Her birthday is Thrusday and we're gong to celebrate. I need a friend and it's good that see is coming out here, cause I think I need a hug. I still feel like I'm swimming in the deep end of the pool, and my feet can't touch the ground. I hope I can keep up and stay afloat. I'm starting to believe I can though.

1 Responses to “My Job Kicks Ass!”

  1. # Blogger Sarah Dawn

    When I read, "I'm starting to believe I can though," I wanted to jump for joy. Keep going in that direction. Sure it's hard right now, you just got there. But already things are looking wonderful. I'm so thrilled for you.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.