Kr5istofer's Thoughts


The Micheal Jackson pic...

Maybe I should have it printed and I'll hang it in my bathroom. That way when people go into my bathroom they will have something to laugh about. Then all my guests will wonder why people are laughing coming out of my bathroom. It will make for interesting moments. I should totally make my house be a WTF house. When people walk in they go, "What the F@*&!?" Then in each room they will get more and more confused then maybe by the time they leave they will be officially crazy. That would be fun.

2 Responses to “The Micheal Jackson pic...”

  1. # Blogger ZackHarrison

    What's up Kr5is? I'm thinking about going out there this summer with aubrey. I think that it is awesome that you are getting your own place. Well I had better run and get to work. See ya later bro
    ~Zack~  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    So when are you going to send me those songs that you have been working on lately??...  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.