Kr5istofer's Thoughts


New place

So I got a new apartment. I move in tomorrow. I'll post some pictures so you can see it in it's glory, or emptyness or something. I'll throw a BBQ and invite all of you, but only make enough food for me, since nobody would be able to come. LAME!! I want my friends back.

2 Responses to “New place”

  1. # Blogger Aubstar

    I'm so there! Except I'm not really... 'Cause you decided to move 500 flippin' miles away. :D

    I'll be there this summer, you can count on it. Then you can cook for me. Or I can cook for you... meh... Just as long as we're eatin' somethin'.  

  2. # Blogger Gubi

    Thats awesome man. I am glad to see that you are moving up in the world. Are you liking it out in Colorodo? We all miss your witty backhanded compliments! Well, later.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.