Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Me and Bob

So this weekend I went to a cabin for a few days. I'll tell you more about it later, but I had the awesome opportunity to go on a horseback ride. It was awesome, but what better way to find out that I'm allergic to horses. My eyes swelled shut, which was totally wicked. Plus my horse hated me, it had it's ears facing backwards the whole time. Our trail guide informed me that if the ears are like that it means the horse is irritated. His name was Bob, and he kept trying to slam me into trees and wouldn't obey me. He wasn't supposed to stop and eat the grass along the trail cause it was a national forest. Every time I tried to stop him he would get pissed off and look at me with an eye of "if I wouldn't be put down for it I would kill you". It was so much fun all in all.


Me and Bob


Christena, Miranda, Joseph, and Jeanne

On Monday we went to a Buddhist shrine in the mountains. It was a Stupa which is a burial shrine to remember and honor teachers in the Buddhist religion. This was the best part of the trip, being able to meditate in a religions place that wasn't my own. It was also cool to see the similarities of the symbols and meanings to my religion. I'll post some pictures of the Stupa later.

2 Responses to “Me and Bob”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    "Hello, i'm Mr. Ed."  

  2. # Blogger Spinch

    If I had a horse, I would name him Glue Boy.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.