Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Wicked!

I heard this song on the radio today and was totally impressed. It is sort of pop punk, but has some traces of Fall Out Boy and other stuff that I really liked.

Quietdrive - Rise From The Ashes

I felt this way before
I fell right through the floor
And I am certain I've become
Broken, bruised, and numb
Would you restate your opinion
And hold back your investigation
Do you see the sins you're making
Cause I've made them all before

I will now rise from the ashes
Don't call me pretentious
I'm sitting here making my own rules
And if I fall from the ceiling
You'll be down there waiting
And my only hope
Is falling down

And by my own admission
You'll find that my condition
Is worse than you imagined
You're better off if you know
But every time before that I
Tried to measure pain inside
You can't ignore it
Right now I can't ignore it

I will now rise from the ashes
Don't call me pretentious
I'm sitting here making my own rules
And if I fall from the ceiling
You'll be down there waiting
To finish me

Inside of me (x7)
I'll take my heart
And rip my feelings out
Before they make me doubt
And I'll fall down with flames burning
Alive again
As long as you know that

I will now rise from the ashes
Don't call me pretentious
I'm sitting here making my own rules
And if I fall from the ceiling
You'll be down there waiting
To finish me
Finish me


The lyrics seem really depressing but the song is so cool, and no I'm not depressed, so don't worry. I just rarely post and when I do it's usually weird. Sorry!

4 Responses to “Wicked!”

  1. # Blogger Spinch

    I heard these guys... and they weren't too bad. I enjoyed it.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey anonymous see that pretty little x at the top right, yeah that on there go ahead and click it. If you have trouble finding it I wont be suprised no really I wont I promise reason being you clicked a link to get here and yet you feel obliged to crap up this blog w/ your own stupidity. Here ill make it simple for you if you dont like reading it dont visit the page. Man I really hate ppl like you. And for me to hate you well that takes alot of work. Your the kind of person I hate based on principal not on fact. Now go grab your snack pack wipe the drool from your chin and tell your mom to change your diper. Ohh and Kr5is I liked the lyrics. Sorry for the rant also I just hate folks like that.  

  3. # Blogger Spinch

    Kr5is...

    I think that's Anonymous's little way of saying "I'd like nothing more than to teabag you."

    Inhale.

    Get the image out of your head.

    Exhale.

    Wish death upon me for it. I don't care, it's late and I'm in a Late Spinch Is Crazy mood.  

  4. # Blogger famousjay

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.