Kr5istofer's Thoughts


It's That Time Again

It's time for another trip to the good ol' Utah.

I have a lot of concerns about the trip and I have a lot of mixed feelings about some of the people I will be seeing, but I don't want to have to pick one friend over another anymore.

I have always tried to make people comfortable by not talking about certain friends while I was around them, but I am really done with that now.

If you girls can't play nice then you can't play with me. Actually that is really just for one girl.

5 Responses to “It's That Time Again”

  1. # Blogger famousjay

    I just want to state for the record the I happen to like Christena. But other women seem to either love me or hate me, and apparently in this case, the first option is less than likely. Kr5is, I'm happy for you to come, and I'm happy for you to play with anyone you want to play with and talk about anyone you want to talk about. I'm just excited you're coming. :)  

  2. # Blogger Spinch

    Hey, SCREW YOU for calling me a girl.

    IT ISN'T MY FAULT THAT I HAVE THE NAME THAT I DO! WHY DO YOU JUDGE ME SO? IF YOU PRICK ME, DO I NOT BLEED?

    GAAAAAH!


    LOUD NOISES

    I DON'T KNOW WHY WE'RE YELLING  

  3. # Blogger Kr5is

    Eh, I would have published the name if I felt more then 2 people would know who it is. It's all good.  

  4. # Blogger famousjay

    I think it's only wise to hide names if you're not willing to say what you're saying to the named individual's face. I'd be more than happy to sit with her and say 'Hey, I like you and it doesn't affect me or my friendship with Kr5is whether you like me back or not.' It's nothing personal, I just believe that we're all past the age where behavior like that is acceptable or even understandable. And like I said Kr5is, I'm happy for you to play with *edit*whatever*edit* you want to play with.

    (Enter the Spinch with his traditional line.....)  

  5. # Blogger Spinch

    Bow-chicka-bow-wown!

    Thank you, thank you. I'm here all... whenever.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.