Kr5istofer's Thoughts


All Your Base Are Belong To Kr5is!

So you may have noticed the new song on the right side of the screen. I think I have posted the lyrics once before, but I don't know if anyone has actually heard the song. As the description of the album says, I didn't much like Deja Entendu from Brand New the first time I listened to it. I think I had a hard time getting used to the abrupt changes between the clean and distorted parts of the songs. Lyrically these songs are so good they make me sick. This song especially, I love songs that have a dark side to the lyrics but you can see and hear the smile in the singer's voice. Sort of like Tyler from Toadies, and that one song that Steve and I wrote. All that aside tell me what you think of the song.

There will be a lot of changes made here soon, you may not notice them for a while. I plan to migrate everything to my own host, and my own domain name. I have been looking into a word engine called Word Press. I have a few friends using it and I think it is really slick. Check out DIYHappy.com to see a page using it. Can anyone think of a cool domain name for my web page/blog? I'm not creative enough to think of one that describes me and my blog. Spin thought of NotEmoEnough.com, but I don't want to take that away from that project. So the next mission for the readers of Kr5istofer's Thoughts is to come up with a new name for the blog and a domain name.

On a personal side, things have been a little weird here for the last 3 weeks, a lot of weird feelings are coming up and some situations are hard to deal with, but I'm feeling great as well. I'll catch you kids later.

4 Responses to “All Your Base Are Belong To Kr5is!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wordpress is awesome - you won't regret using it.

    What software are you using on notemoenough? Is it some kind of Digg - like software?  

  2. # Blogger Kr5is

    I'm not sure what software it is, But I'll find out if you would like to know. I have a friend that has been working on the CMS side of that page, and we keep changing how it looks. It's in the design phase still. I think the whole idea was a Digg sort of thing. We'll see how it works out.  

  3. # Blogger famousjay

    UPDATE.exe!!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    KRIS!!! YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!!!
    and i love you... have my children!  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.