Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Wonder of Wonder, Miracle Miracle!

I will write a big post about my weekend soon, but first on to some good news about my little family here in Colorado.

I got to work this morning and set out to call Apple to have my iPod, lil Kr5is, repaired. I couldn't afford the surgery till now. So I pull it out of my bag and plugged it in to the wall, (which I have tried before) and he opened his main menu eyes! All my songs are there, and all my photos! It was so good to see it wake from it's coma. It's ALIVE! So I'm letting it charge to see if he stays awake for the advertised 15 hours. Thank you for all your prayers and support. My family appreciates it.

Kr5is

3 Responses to “Wonder of Wonder, Miracle Miracle!”

  1. # Blogger Gubi

    Thats great to hear man. Glad that you and your... erm... family are bad together and doing good.  

  2. # Blogger Spinch

    Lil' Kri5is! You just keep on scootin' along!

    He's got the heart of a champion!  

  3. # Blogger HollyAnn

    Um.


    come back. now.

    I miss you.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.