Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Meh...

So Vegas was cool. I didn't loose more than 4 dollars cause I only played with 4 dollars. It wasn't bad at all. I got a lot of thinking done while driving home. I drove most the trip home since Luke had to teach in the morning. It was nice. I love listening to my music and thinking... Being me. I listened to a CD I bought last summer from a band called Brand New. I didn't appreciate it much then, but on this trip it hit me so hard. I don't think I was ready for that music than. The last post I put on here was a song from them. I found that my suspicions were right about a few things. The moment I heard it my walls went up. They aren't coming down like they usually do either. I hate protecting myself. I wish I could trust everyone.

Why do I get different answers from you? You of all I should trust most. I know I'm supposed to learn, I know I haven't been that faithful, but why have the answers in my heart been different from what you really have in mind? I will do whatever it takes, but I need to have some sort of stability in that area. I know I could have been wrong, but so many times? I trust the feeling in my heart, and I want to trust you. I know I need to trust you more, but it is hard when I feel misguided, or misled. I love you more and more each day, and I am grateful for your help, sacrifices, angels, and love. I will keep trying, but I don't know how much more faith I can have...

So yeah, that was a lot for me, I hope YOU, the reader, will understand. I don't feel like explaining. Sometimes I wish I was oblivious to my world, but I can't be.

0 Responses to “Meh...”

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.