Kr5istofer's Thoughts


What do I have to do?

"If you let me have my way I swear I'll tear you apart"

So am I self destructive? I haven't eaten since I had a granola bar yesterday at work. I'm hungry, but I don't feel like eating. Maybe I'm sick...

I'm going recording with my band tomorrow night. We're just going to lay down some new songs we're working on. There are a few new songs that totally kick ass, and need to be worked on. I have began screaming again... in my music. It feels so good, and I think with the direction that my music is heading it will totally work. I though it sounded very good the other night when we were messing around with our songs. We are sort of "emo-ing" up our songs too. More punk roots to them, with a lot of feeling and emotion in the lyrics. I think we will have something really cool. A lot of people in the local scene are wondering when we are going to play again. I will put my songs up here as songs of the day soon so anyone wondering what I sound like can hear. I just have to find a host that will allow that kind of bandwidth.

I keep having dreams that scare me, nothing like a bad dream, but stuff like worst fears coming true in my dreams. Sometimes my dreams seem so real that I don't know the difference. Things are happening... I don't know how to talk about it. This is my personal journal so sorry if you are getting to know more about me than you ever wanted. I'm even more sorry that I can't be more descriptive of what is happening to me or why I'm so weird. I think I'll figure it out soon.

5 Responses to “What do I have to do?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Eat, you. Food is good.

    And if I'm sitting there at work and hear a voice say something like "Blue Kr5is Needs Food, Blue Kr5is Is About To Die"... I'll be freaked out. And then insinst that you food it up.

    So... yeah. Uh...

    Hey, what's behind you?  

  2. # Blogger famousjay

    Spinch, you're the coolest, seriously.  

  3. # Blogger HollyAnn

    No, Bee, you've got that wrong. Kr5is is the coolest. Or maybe Spinch can be the coolest, but Kr5is is the greatest. :)
    (psst, I miss you kris!)  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I have to agree... Kri5is qualifies as "teh coolest." Which I believe lies at the top of "teh hierarchy". It is preceded by "teh r0xx0r."

    Although the two aren't mutually exclusive.

    I really need to get some sleep. I imagine that if any of you are awake now, too... then you need to get some sleep too.  

  5. # Blogger famousjay

    BAHAHAHA! He said 'teh'...  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.