Kr5istofer's Thoughts


Quick Update

So everything is still moving along. Work is cool. I miss my friends a lot, more than I expected, but I think I'm getting by. It was a comfort to go to church and not feel like an alien. I met a few people, but I hate how limited people's interest is. They don't see beyond church attendance numbers. But whatev, I'll keep going, and doing what I need to. I think I'll set an appointment with my bishop. I need to get to know him. It snowed about 8 inches last night and I had to Colo Spgs (Colorado Springs) today. An office had a blade system setup. If you don't know what that is just know that they are retarded, don't cool properly, and burn up before you pay off the debt you occurred purchasing it. I'm about to get all geeky now so stay with me. The Blade system is where you have one central location where all your computers are. The server and the clients. The computers are modular and are on long boards that slide into the tower. You run a CAT5 to the different locations that you want the computer from that tower. Then an interface called a cube sits there where you plug in all the accessories printers, keyboard, monitor, etc. Well this office today had the cooling fan on the back of the tower stop. Most likely it has been that way for a week or so. The modules could not connect to the cubes anymore thus their computers were down. Fortunately they just purchased a whole bunch of new machines from us to have installed next week sometime. This will be one of my offices though, and it was nice to meet them. I managed to get at least one machine up and going so they can at least enter info for their patients. Krista flies in on Wednesday, and I bought the tickets for the concert today. I can't wait. Thrice, Deftones, Dredge and Story of the Year all in the same show. That is hot. I just might need some time to be alone now.

1 Responses to “Quick Update”

  1. # Blogger Spinch

    Blade BAD!

    Fire BAD!  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.