Kr5istofer's Thoughts


So It's Gonna Happen...

It should have happened 4 years ago, but I tend to drag my feet. I'm all grown up. I have my own apartment with my name on the lease. I will now have monthly bills that have my name on them. I will now pay for my own internet. 7MBps on an unshared bandwidth!!! It's all exciting, but I don't have anyone to celebrate with, except for my cyber friends. (I can't believe I just said 'cyber friends') I'll post some pictures then maybe it will feel like you have all been here. I tried to win the lottery today, and it didn't work, so I have to continue working for a living. That depresses me. But I do like my job, even though I'm a bit concerned about it. Dentrix is abandoning the IR program and my company now needs to find other sources of income. They told me not to worry, but lame, I do worry. I'll be there in a **week or so. I'll come see you.

**A week is in Kr5is' made up time frame and has no relevance to the actual time. He will actually be there in 2, but by saying 1 week it's easier for him to feel like something cool will happen between now and then.

1 Responses to “So It's Gonna Happen...”

  1. # Blogger shafnitz

    Just so you have some peace of mind, they're not abandoning the IR program. From now on, when they need to hire an IR, they will be an employee of the company instead of independent. The current IRs are not changing.  

Post a Comment


The Web This Blog

Music Pick

  • Spill Canvas
  • One Fell Swoop - 08.09.2005
  • So these songs were pretty good. I have always respected the opinions of my friends when it comes to new music, and again I was not let down when I was told to listen to this band. I don’t think you will be either.

Song of The Moment

  • Spill Canvas - Self-Conclusion

Flickr Pics

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from spaceboyx96 tagged with Badge. Make your own badge here.





My Stylin' RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates




© 2006 Kr5istofer's Thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.